Who we are
At Flashfood, we are on a mission to reduce the environmental impact of food waste and affordably feed people. We are tackling this gigantic problem together, with a team that believes in authenticity, perseverance, and humility. Our team comes from a variety of different industries and backgrounds such as management consulting, finance, and emerging technology, however we decided it was time to do something different - something that would create a better world for future generations! Our casual and collaborative culture makes us who we are. We have a passion for supporting our community and that starts with our ability to empower our people. We are ambitious and hard working, and are extremely proud of the culture we have created. We communicate openly, and are not afraid to push boundaries. Flashfood is looking for a dynamic person to join our team and help lead and drive growth, understanding, and success.
Who you are
As an Implementation Lead at Flashfood, you’ll have the opportunity to lead new partner launches in Flashfood’s fastest growing region. This position is a perfect balance of project management, relationship-building, problem solving, analytics, and process improvement. From the start, you are instrumental in getting new partners off the ground and launched with Flashfood by working closely with the partner’s key champion, coordinating teams on both sides and making sure the execution is seamless and all the key results are met. Once fully launched across our partner’s stores, you will work with senior management to optimize shrink and reduce food waste through training, support, coaching, and analysis. Flashfood is focused on creating an amazing, effortless experience for our customers and partners. We act as a bridge between shoppers, partners, and our technology. You could say that we are the glue that binds it all together. We believe that feedback is the key to building a great product and we are relentless in our pursuit of feedback from all parties.
What you will do
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. You are able to build and maintain strong relationships with external partners and your team.
- Highly organized - you have a strong attention to detail. You have the ability to own and execute on multiple activities in a fast-paced environment and hit deadlines as scheduled.
- Ability to problem solve. You get the job done even when things don’t go to plan.
- Team player mentality. You have a positive attitude, listen to others, and are a natural collaborator.
- Hunger for continuous improvement. You are a motivated self-starter and always curious to learn.
- Exceptional analytical skills. You think excel is fun and you are proud to say it. Bonus if you know your way around Tableau.
- Public speaking skills. You enjoy training small & large audiences alike, both virtually and in-person.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Google Suite, PMP and experience in technology a plus.
What you will need
- Coordinate and manage all tasks for multiple new partner launches, ensuring both our team and partner’s team are aligned and meeting deadlines.
- Lead and participate in daily/weekly calls internally and externally.
- Create and update relevant documentation like project plans, meeting notes, training schedules.
- Work effectively with all internal departments like Partnerships, Optimization, Customer Support, Data, Technology & Marketing and orchestrate cross-functional tasks.
- Create strong relationships with partner’s champions & senior operations management teams.
- Conduct partner-facing trainings and maintain a positive and professional relationship with the partner by providing support, information and guidance.
- Analyze and summarize results at store, district and regional level.
- Drive revenue, utilization and conversion in stores in coordination with partners to reach profitability targets.
- Contribute and share ideas and best practices with other team members.
- Troubleshoot issues as necessary and provide process feedback on how to continuously improve.
- Take on projects independently while meeting timelines.
- Various administrative duties as needed.