Who we are
Who you are
What you will do
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills. You are able to build and maintain strong relationships with external partners and your team.
- Highly organized - you have a strong attention to detail. You have the ability to own and execute on multiple activities in a fast-paced environment and hit deadlines as scheduled.
- Ability to problem solve. You get the job done even when things don’t go to plan.
- Team player mentality. You have a positive attitude, listen to others, and are a natural collaborator.
- Hunger for continuous improvement. You are a motivated self-starter and always curious to learn.
- Exceptional analytical skills. You think excel is fun and you are proud to say it. Bonus if you know your way around Tableau.
- Public speaking skills. You enjoy training small & large audiences alike, both virtually and in-person.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Google Suite, PMP and experience in technology a plus.
What you will need
- Coordinate and manage all tasks for multiple new partner launches, ensuring both our team and partner’s team are aligned and meeting deadlines.
- Lead and participate in daily/weekly calls internally and externally.
- Create and update relevant documentation like project plans, meeting notes, training schedules.
- Work effectively with all internal departments like Partnerships, Optimization, Customer Support, Data, Technology & Marketing and orchestrate cross-functional tasks.
- Create strong relationships with partner’s champions & senior operations management teams.
- Conduct partner-facing trainings and maintain a positive and professional relationship with the partner by providing support, information and guidance.
- Analyze and summarize results at store, district and regional level.
- Drive revenue, utilization and conversion in stores in coordination with partners to reach profitability targets.
- Contribute and share ideas and best practices with other team members.
- Troubleshoot issues as necessary and provide process feedback on how to continuously improve.
- Take on projects independently while meeting timelines.
- Various administrative duties as needed.