Who we are
Who you are
What you will do
- Strong interpersonal skills. You are able to build and maintain strong relationships with external partners and your team.
- You are a great team player. You know how to listen and manage up.
- Fantastic execution skills. You get the job done; even when things don’t go to plan.
- Exceptional analytical skills. You think excel is fun and you are proud to say it. Bonus if you know your way around Tableau.
- Hunger for continuous improvement. You love to learn and you try to get better every day.
- Amazing prioritization skills. You relentlessly prioritize your time to focus on things that will make the biggest impact.
Although the current COVID-19 situation has decreased the travel requirements for this role, as it mostly done remotely, the following requirements should still be considered:
- This job may require moderate travel in the future.
What you will need
- Create strong relationships with grocers operations management teams
- Drive revenue, utilization and conversion across your account(s)
- Own engagement and ensure a smooth operational process that creates a positive impression of the app by our partners
- Oversee and steer performance and revenue optimization to reach profitability targets.
- Participate in daily/weekly calls (Flashfood operations, staff-wide)
- Analyze and summarize results with your account(s)
- Be a brand ambassador for Flashfood in the community
- Gather and communicate productive feedback
- Coordinate continuous training programs for our grocer partners
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team members to improve our partner and shopper experience
- This is not a sales role, but it is results-oriented, so some of those skills will come in handy
- This is not a typical 9-5 job; you will make your own schedule, and you’ll sometimes need to be available for short bursts of work on evenings and weekends — This is a growing tech startup, and we’re all accountable for its success